My name is Agatha Anne Bunanta
I’m a photographer.
HonCNPS, Hon SSS, GMPSA, APSA, SPSA, EFIAP/p, ARPS, GPU-Cr4, GPU-VIP3, A.FPSI***
I want to change the world …
I want the world to be as beautiful as I want to be.
Photography helps me to create my own world.
The world that I see from my eyes and heart.
The world that imperfection become perfection.
The world that full of love because where there is love, there is life
Born and Live in Indonesia
Graduated as a Master of Business Administration (MBA), USA
When I started photography as a hobby in 2003, I never imagine that I will be seriously involve in photography.
I love to travel and that is what I started to know about photography.
In 2003, I decided to learn photography more seriously, changed my pocket camera to DSLR.
I took photography lessons, joined photo hunting, joined the photo clubs and started to join photo competitions, both nationally and internationally.
My interest subject of photography is about people and cultures. Even when I take landscape photography, I always tend to include people in my pictures.
As Indonesia is a cultural rich country, I travelling around Indonesia to take pictures of cultural events and festivals.
I visited villages, I meet and interact with many people from children to old people.
Photography has already become part of my life, a medium to express my artistic feelings, a medium to broaden my vision.
Photography has taught me about lives and made me become more sensitive to the people lives surround me.
Photography is a medium to share with others and a medium to meet many new friends.
- PSA (Photographic Society of America) Region Director and Liaison Officer for Indonesia
- PSA (Photographic Society of America) Ethics Review Board 2014-2017 (Chairperson 2017)
- PSA (Photographic Society of America) Adhoc Enrichment Committee: 2016-2018
- Awarded as PSA international representative of the year 2012
- One of the Speaker in PSA Conference, Albuquerque , New Mexico 2014
- Chairperson of Royal Photographic Society Indonesia Chapter
- Founder and Chairperson of Indonesia Salon of Art Photography , the first international salon in Indonesia that is recognized by PSA, FIAP and RPS, Website : www.artphotoindo.com
- Founder and Chairperson of Cross Continental Circuit (CCC), the first international salon circuit in Indonesia that is recognized by PSA and GPU
- Founder and Chairperson/Director of Art Photography of Indonesia, a non profit organization that connect, encourage, expand cooperation, collaboration and networking with photography organization and individuals both national and international to the development of photography in Indonesia
- Appointed as a Guest Professor in Shangdong University of Art and Design, Jinan, China – 2014
- Treasurer in (2008-2016) CandraNaya Photographic Society (CNPS), one of the oldest photo club in Indonesia
- Curator and Editor of the Photography Book “Mata Indonesia” that is published by CandraNaya Photographic Society – 2014
- Steering Committee of International Photo Week Indonesia 2014 , working together with the Indonesia Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy. This program was attended by 40 photographers from 25 countries.
- Juror for many national and international photo competitions
- Top Overseas EID Exhibitors in PSA Who’s Who 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011
- Top Worldwide exhibitors in Small Print Monochrome in PSA who’s who 2007,2008,2009,2011
- Top Overseas Exhibitors in PID, Nature Prints, Digital Photo Travel, Photo Travel Prints, Photojournalism Projected Images,
- Photojournalism Projected Images, Small Monochrome Prints, Small Color Prints in PSA Who’s Who in 2013
- Photo exhibitions : in many countries such as USA, Oman, Thailand, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Vietnam, Indonesia, Morocco and many more
- Gives many photography lecturers
- Considered to be the pioneer in international salon in Indonesia since 2006 until now.
- Actively introducing, teaching, helping and encouraging many Indonesian photographers to get more exposure in international photography and to get photography distinctions
Photographic Society of America
APSA (Associate of Photographic Society of America), USA : awarded due to contributions to the advancement of photography that are primarily service oriented both in national and international photography community. The first and only Indonesia Photographer who receive this title.
GMPSA (Grand Master Photographic Society of America), USA. The first and only Indonesia photographer who receive this title
SPSA (Silver Photographic Society of America), USA , Portfolio Distinctions PSA. The first and only female Indonesia photographer who receive this title
Federation International del’ Art Photographique
EFIAP/p (Excellence Federation International del’ Art Photographique) : the first and only Indonesia photographer who receive this title
Royal Photographic Society
ARPS (Associate of Royal Photographic Society), UK : the first female Indonesia photographer who receive this title
Global Photographic Union
GPU-Crown4 (Global Photographic Union) : the first Indonesia photographer who receive this title
GPU-VIP3 (Global Photographic Union) : the first and only Indonesia Photographer who receive this title
Federation of Photographic Society of Indonesia
A.FPSI*** (Federation of Photographic Society of Indonesia) : the first Indonesia photographer who receive this title
- Award winning photographer, has more than 3000 acceptances in salon international and received more than 400 medals and honorable mentions from international and national photo competitions
- Awarded Honorable Photography Award of the Year from Sille Sanat Sarayi, Konya Turkey – 2014
- Received Medal of Honors from Al Thani Awards, Qatar, 2011
- Received Adam Malik Award Trophy (Best Author) – Indonesia Salon – 2009 and 2014 : the only Female Indonesia photographer who receive this trophy